My home

My home
Findlay Chevrolet

Friday, February 15, 2013

It's a beautiful car but....

I like cars. I like cars that go fast. Spending over 2 million dollars on a car? Not so much.  No one can say that Bugatti makes a bad car and the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport is a gorgeous car..but the price tag seems a little bit over the top.

This beauty has some interesting stats:  Price around $2 million.  50 colors available.  1001 hp. 253 mph. GPS in the rearview mirror.

Now, let's look at a contender.  I would rather spend $130k on a classic American sportscar.


Stats on this ZR1 are:  638 hp. 205 mph. 10 colors available. GPS in heads up display.

Does anyone really need the extra 48 mph?  And if I am going 250 mph do I want to take my eyes off the road to look at the GPS in the rearview mirror?

What are your thoughts?









No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?